18 Online Admitted Student
Please note: Consult with your hiring authority prior to registering in order to make certain courses will be approved for your credentialing status.
You may register anytime after you have received the email from the MSUM Graduate Studies Office confirming your admission has been finalized.
- Make sure you know your StarID username and password. You will use your Star ID to access your MSUM email, eServices, registration, and online courses.
- Register for classes on eServices. Register early to reserve your spot. Detailed instructions on how to register.
- Complete SVPT course. If this is your first enrollment at MSUM, you have also been enrolled in the Sexual Violence Prevention Training course per State of Minnesota statute § 135A.15. The course is designed to provide sexual assault awareness training; it takes only an hour to complete; it must be completed during the first 10 days of the semester; and there is no charge for the training.
- Activate and access your MSUM email (Dragon Mail). Log in using your StarID. It's the official method of communication for all university-related business. All classroom and university correspondence will be handled through your Dragon Mail account from this point forward.
- Other information on your campus ID, immunization requirements per State of Minnesota statute § 135A.14, and much more!
After the first five days of the semester, you can still withdraw from the course but it will appear on your transcript as a withdrawal. Withdrawing from a course(s) means that you are no longer in the course but the course counts as "attempted" and a grade of "W" is given.
If you have questions about withdrawing from an 18 Online course, please contact the MSU Moorhead Graduate Studies advisor.