Institutional Annual Reports
Common Data Set (CDS)
The Common Data Set (CDS) gives extensive information about Minnesota State University Moorhead. The information found in this document is commonly used on many surveys received by the institution. Such surveys include The College Board survey, U.S. News & World Report, Wintergreen and Peterson's survey.
Some of the information you can find in this document includes information about enrollment, admissions, student life, annual expenses, financial aid, faculty information and much more.
- 2019-20 Complete CDS Report
- 2018-19 Complete CDS Report - Updated 6/5/2020
- 2017-18 Complete CDS Report
- 2016-17 Complete CDS Report
- 2015-16 Complete CDS Report
Information on student enrollment, retention, graduation and post-graduation. Enrollment data is taken each semester on the tenth and thirtieth day of the term. The tenth day of the term is the last day a student is able drop a class without it appearing on their transcript.
- Quick Facts Fall 2016
- Enrollment and Student Characteristics
- Enrollment by Major/Graduate Program Fall 2016
- Retention and Graduation Fall 2002 - Fall 2016
- Degree Completion by Level Fall 2007 - Fall 2016
- Post-Graduation Success Data | Graduate Follow-up Reports