All faculty and staff of MSU Moorhead are employees of the State of Minnesota. Employment positions with the university generally fall into two categories: unclassified (ex: faculty, deans, director of programs, vice presidents) and classified service positions (ex: technical professionals, office and administrative specialists, maintenance workers).
If you have questions about employment opportunities at Minnesota State University Moorhead please contact Human Resources.
Please follow the links below to apply for available positions:
- Faculty, Staff, and Administrator Positions (Unclassified Positions)
- Donor Relations Coordinator (Alumni Foundation)
- Adjunct Instructor - Finance/Accounting
- Maintenance, Clerical, Technical and Professional Positions (Classified Positions)
- Current State of MN employees will need to apply through the Careers portal in Employee Self Service.
- General Maintenance Worker (Custodian) - Job ID 58251
- General Maintenance Worker (Custodian) - Job ID 59918
- General Maintenance Worker (Student Union)- Job ID 62317
- CSS Intermediate (Scholarship & Financial Aid) - Job ID 62312
- OAS Senior (Scholarship & Financial Aid) - Job ID 62316