All faculty and staff of MSU Moorhead are employees of the State of Minnesota. Employment positions with the university generally fall into two categories: unclassified (ex: faculty, deans, director of programs, vice presidents) and classified service positions (ex: technical professionals, office and administrative specialists, maintenance workers).
If you have questions about employment opportunities at Minnesota State University Moorhead please contact Human Resources.
Please follow the links below to apply for available positions:
- Faculty, Staff, and Administrator Positions (Unclassified Positions)
- Adjunct Instructor - Finance/Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Maintenance, Clerical, Technical and Professional Positions (Classified Positions)
- Current State of MN employees will need to apply through the Careers portal in Employee Self Service.
- Infuse Grant Project Manager - Job ID 63635
- Director of Institutional Research and Reporting - Job ID 63389
- General Maintenance Worker (Custodian) - Housing and Residential Life - Job ID 59918
- General Maintenance Worker (Custodian) - Student Union - Job ID 63374
- General Maintenance Worker (Custodian) - Building Services - Job ID 63947