All faculty and staff of MSU Moorhead are employees of the State of Minnesota. Employment positions with the university generally fall into two categories: unclassified (ex: faculty, deans, director of programs, vice presidents) and classified service positions (ex: technical professionals, office and administrative specialists, maintenance workers).
If you have questions about employment opportunities at Minnesota State University Moorhead please contact Human Resources.
- Faculty, Staff, and Administrator Positions (Unclassified Positions)
- Admissions Representative
- Admissions Representative for Adult Learners & Readmit Students
- Assistant Professor of Microbiology
- Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy
- College for Kids & Teens Camp Ambassador
- Librarian (Instruction)
- Maintenance, Clerical, Technical and Professional Positions (Classified Positions)
- General Maintenance Worker-Housing & Residential Life- Job Posting 45217
- Office & Administrative Specialist Senior (open to current MSUM employees only) - Job Posting 45235
- College Lab Services Specialist- College of Arts & Humanities- Job Posting 45238
If you are interested in working at MSU Moorhead, you can opt-in to MSUM's talent network and receive more information about employment at MSUM.
MSUM's security and fire safety report is available on our Public Safety website.