Discover Moorhead & Fargo
Often referred to as a ‘big-little city,’ Moorhead & Fargo provide the cultural benefits of a metropolitan lifestyle.
Moorhead, MN and Fargo, ND offer a bustling college town atmosphere in a metropolitan area with a population of approximately 200,000, with three major colleges (MSUM, Concordia, and NDSU) inside a two-mile radius.
- Small-town community feel
- Affordable housing
- Diverse dining options
- Excellent mass-transit
- Rich arts community
- Low unemployment rate
- Low crime rate
- Frequent sporting events
Things to Do
There is never a shortage of things to do in Fargo-Moorhead. An incredibly rich arts community offers a variety of cultural activities and events throughout the year with poetry slams, open mic nights, theaters, art galleries and ongoing performance opportunities. Set against the diverse four seasons, there is always something to do year-round.
The Fargo-Moorhead area offers a variety of transportation options to get around town with ease. And it's only a 15-minute commute to most destinations.
- MATBUS U-Pass
- Unlimited free rides to students from MSUM, NDSU, Concordia College & M State
- Jefferson Lines College Connection
- Daily bus service to and from MSUM & Minneapolis.
- Revitalized biking community
- New bike lanes on many main roads
- Bike trails in and around the cities
- Numerous taxi services available
- Hector International Airport
- It's easy, quick, affordable and convenient to fly out of Fargo.
With over 350 dining options in the Fargo-Moorhead area, there is something to satisfy every taste. With an endless selection of traditional and nontraditional diners, buffets, cafes, restaurants, pubs and fast food joints, the area caters to any price or any palette.
Explore all of the dining options in the Fargo-Moorhead area.
The Fargo-Moorhead Area has a multitude of lodging options for whatever preferences you prefer. Contemporary hotels, water park hotels, historic hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts.