How to Register for Class
Below is instructions on how to register for class when your registration window is open.
Course registration requires a StarID and password.
If you have not yet set up your StarID:
- Visit the StarID Self Service webpage
- Click "Activate my StarID"
- Open a web browser; navigate to mnstate.edu/eservices
- Click Student Login
- Enter your StarID
- Enter your StarID password
- Click Courses & Registration
- Click Search for a Course
- Select a Subject or enter a Course Number
- For more search options, click Expand/Collapse for Advanced Search
- Click on course title for details
- Click the plus symbol to add course to Wish List
- Repeat steps 8-12 to add additional courses
- Click Review My Plan to edit Wish List
- Click the empty check boxes to select courses
- Choose to Register or Remove courses with checked boxes
- Enter your Access Code and Password, then click Register
*Graduate and 18online students do NOT need an access code
- Click View/Modify Schedule to edit schedule
If you have trouble registering please check out Common Registration problems.