The Degree Audit Report (DAR) provides assistance in determining your progress in the completion of your chosen degree program. It lists the requirements needed to complete your academic program, the coursework you have completed and the coursework still needed to obtain your degree. Instructions on how to run and view your degree audit in eServices.
To view your Degree Audit Report:
- Log in to eServices with your StarID and password
- From the left-hand navigation menu, select 'Academic Records' > 'Degree Audit'
- A new screen will appear. Click on 'Click here to access Degree Audit Self-Service'
- The uAchieve login page will appear. Login with your StarID and password
- The very first time you login, you will need to click button 'Request Audit'
- Click 'Run Declared Programs' to run an audit of your currently declared major(s) and a MN transfer curriculum audit - it will take a few seconds to generate the audit
- Click 'View Audit' next to whichever audit you would like to view
- Your interactive audit will generate
It is important to review your audit carefully once a semester to ensure it represents what you are expecting in terms of graduation planning and degree completion. Questions concerning your audit report can be addressed by your academic advisor or the Registrar’s Office.
If your degree audit is not showing the correct major, please complete the major and/or minor change form.