Transfer Student

MSU Moorhead is a welcoming and popular destination for transfer students. More than one-third of our undergraduates are transfer students from other schools. Within our transfer center, our dedicated transfer specialists guide you through the enrollment process. We also have a physical presence with regular visit options at some of our top transfer schools. We are excited for you to bring your knowledge and experiences from previous institutions to grow as a leader at MSUM. Be sure to connect with an admissions representative to direct you to services and resources you may want to access now or later.

You are a transfer student if you:

  1. Graduated from high school or completed your GED; and
  2. Attended a post-secondary institution after high school graduation or GED completion.