Degrees for Veteran & Military-Connected Students
As a military-connected or Veteran student you have more than 128 majors, emphases and options to choose from, so chances are you’ll find an ideal degree program for your career path. And you’ll learn from exceptional faculty with diverse backgrounds. All military and Veteran students can also apply their military experience towards graduation!
What are the top five undergraduate degrees our current military-connected students are declaring?
- Business Administration in the Paseka School of Business
- Business Administration is the largest major across campus, the Paseka School of Business is accredited by AACSB International, a prestigious designation earned by less than 5 percent of the world's business schools. You can choose from four emphases depending on your career path, healthcare leadership, international business, management, or marketing. The best thing, all the required courses for the last two years are offered online, which means you can complete this degree from anywhere and you can add one more year to earn your MBA!
- Construction Management in the Professional Management Department
- Construction Management at MSUM was the first Construction Management program in Minnesota to be accredited by ACCE. MSUM Construction Management graduates have had 100% job placement the past four years. You will learn management skills, take construction classes, project management and scheduling, safety, equipment and more.
- Nursing in the School of Nursing & Healthcare Leadership
- Nursing programs at MSUM are meeting the region's high demand for nursing professionals. MSUM's nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). A career in nursing provides unrivaled job opportunity nationwide as well as the opportunity to truly change lives. If you’re interested in a rewarding and in-demand career, MSUM's Nursing program is the right choice for you.
- Computer Information Technology in the Computer Science & Information Systems Department
- Computer Information Technology program at MSUM is small enough to get the personal attention you deserve while providing a broad-based education for all areas within the computer technology field. MSUM has state-of-the-art computer facilities – Windows-based lab, a Linux lab and an advanced technologies research lab to facilitate real-world situations.
- Criminal Justice in the Sociology & Criminal Justice Department
- Criminal Justice program at MSUM is an interdisciplinary program with five emphases, law enforcement track, gerontology, political science, psychology, social work or sociology depending on your career goals. The law enforcement track meets the Minnesota Board of Peace Officer Standards and Training so you can continue on to become a licensed police officer in the state of Minnesota. If you are interested in a masters degree just add one more year to your bachelors and you will have a BA and an MA in Criminal Justice in just five years!