Four Plus One Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a fifth-year extension program providing a direct pathway from a business bachelor’s degree to a master’s degree. You can apply to the 4+1 MBA in your junior year or early in your senior year. The GMAT requirement is waived with a 3.6 GPA in graduate courses.
In just five years, you’ll earn your undergraduate degree and an MBA giving you enhanced marketability with a deeper knowledge of accounting, finance, marketing and management. You will also have the option to focus on healthcare management with the MBA with Healthcare Management.
Approval Process & Suggested Timeline
- A minimum of 105 completed undergraduate credits (senior status).
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Approval of the graduate program coordinator.
- Approved undergraduate students are allowed to complete three graduate courses (nine credits) which may be later applied toward credits needed for the Master of Science degree.
- Students should contact the Financial Aid Office to check the implications of being enrolled in graduate courses as an undergraduate student.
- Apply to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) on the graduate webpage during senior year.
- More details on the MBA degree requirements are also available at the graduate website.