Tools & Templates
We have a variety of branded resources readily available. Tools and templates in the MSUM Marketing Store and below – such as Powerpoint templates, letterhead, Zoom backgrounds and digital sign templates – are intended to save you time and promote brand consistency across the college.
Canva is an online graphic design tool used to create social media graphics and other documents. MSUM Marketing uses the platform to create a cohesive look and feel amongst various social media campaigns and platforms.
Branded templates are available to create graphics for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Contact us for details.
CoSchedule is a collaborative marketing calendar and social media management tool that allows us to view communication efforts in real-time and to manage multi-channel social media messaging from one place. Using CoSchedule, we can align our cross-department marketing efforts to add value to each other’s work and reach our strategic goals together.
Several departments use CoSchedule to schedule social media posts and/or to collaborate with the Marketing team. If you’d like to discuss this as an option for your area contact us.
- Template 1
- Template 2
- Template 3
- Template 4
- Template 5 | Dragon Pride
- Template 6 | Life Transformed
- Poster Presentation Template 1 (41 x 56)
- Poster Presentation Template 2 (36 x 48)
Zoom Virtual Backgrounds
- GIF 1 | Animated Dragon
- Image 1 | MSUM Flame Pattern (Gray)
- Image 2 | MSUM Flame Pattern (Red)
- Image 3 | MSUM Logo (Gray)
- Image 4 | MSUM Logo (Red)
- Image 5 | Campus Fog
- Image 6 | Campus Sunrise
- Image 7 | Dragon Statue
- Image 8 | Dragon Statue at Night
- Image 9 | Gates at Sunset
- Image 10 | Gates in Summer
- Image 11 | Sown & Weld
- Image 12 | Weld Hall
- Image 13 | Theatre Lighting