Printing, Swag & Rentals
Rentals, Swag, Stationary and Ready-to-Print Items
Through the MSUM Marketing Store:
- Rent MSUM display signage
- Order MSUM-branded products (buttons, magnets, pennants, folders, pens, and more)
- Order personalized business cards, name badges, letterhead, envelopes, notecards, etc.
- Print an item that’s already designed.
- Re-order publications as needed throughout the year via a customized catalog.
We also offer large and grand format printing for projects 11" x 17" or larger – located in Grier Hall lower level, and offer prints on photo paper, banner canvas, banner vinyl, wall graphics, floor graphics and other materials.
If you need further printing assistance, please contact the Print Shop Coordinator at 218.477.2173. If this is your first time ordering through the Store, you will need to set up an account at the link below and await approval for access.
New and Revised Projects
To have a project designed or updated by the Marketing team, please submit a project request.
The MSUM Print Shop has established relationships with local external printers and manages printing and mailing for MSUM marketing materials. Costs can vary a lot between printers, depending on how busy their queue is and the time of year. Thus, the Print Shop regularly requests estimates from these community partners to ensure high quality, affordable and timely printing/postage services. To print and mail to prospective students, alumni and other MSUM constituents, submit a project request and we’ll coordinate the best plan for you.
As of April 15, 2021, we will no longer accept faculty/staff submissions through a “Printing Requisition” form. This is only utilized for student projects that aren’t tied to a cost center. All employee printing requests should be submitted through the MSUM Marketing Store.
If you intend to have floor graphics put up for an event or other purpose, you will need to:
- Reserve the appropriate space via the EMS room reservation system.
- Send a .jpg file of the graphic to print to the Marketing team via the project request form, indicating how many you need, where they should be installed and the date in which you need them installed by. Please allow for ample lead time as graphics need to be installed by trained staff.
- If you do not have artwork ready and would like design assistance, submit a project request with detailed instructions on what the graphic should include for text and imagery.