Student Print Request
To deliver the best possible service to all users, we ask that black and white print requests be submitted two business days in advance, and color requests three business days in advance of needing the materials. Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis. Rush orders will not take priority over other print jobs already submitted.
To submit a request to the Print Shop, please complete the online Print Shop requisition form below.
Our customers will be provided with fast, quality copy service, that is competitively priced and in a manner that meets or exceeds our customer expectations.
Charges for custom-designed projects will be estimated upon request. Please contact us at 218.477.2098 or email@example.com for more information.
- Basic copying (black ink only)
- Color copies
- Envelopes (2-color and black ink)
- We stock generic university two color letterhead, #10 regular and window envelopes, A2, A6, and A7 announcement envelopes.
A full range of traditional Copy2 Print with the latest in high-speed copying and digital imaging technologies is offered. This includes, but is not limited to:
- 1- to 4-color copying & printing of posters, cards, note cards, certificates, tickets, forms, logos, advertisements, letterhead, envelopes (various sizes), programs, pocket folders, invitations, brochures, business cards and booklets. Copying of classroom materials, syllabi, exams, programs, posters and forms. Books and study guides to be sold in The Bookstore.
Projects can be printed or copied on a variety of papers: including cover (thick) and text (thin) weight (in various colors) and matte finishes. Projects can also be printed for transparencies, adhesive and carbonless.
- Bindery choices include: saddle stitch, side/corner stitch, spiral bind, perfect bind, drilling, scoring, padding, folding, cutting perforating, numbering, embossing and foil stamping.
- Submitting Copy: All copy should be typed, edited, and proofed carefully before sending to Copy2Print. Copy can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or copied onto a disk. The preferred file type is a PDF. Be sure to attach all links and fonts.
- Proof Reading: The importance of taking extreme care in proofing your designed project cannot be stressed enough. Corrections can be very time consuming and costly. To begin this process, a requisition form must be completed giving us pertinent information. Your project will not be started until this form has been received. Requisitions are available in our office or from this web site.
- Writing/Design: If your project needs writing and / or design service, please contact the Marketing & Communications Office. Printing services no longer provides design or editing services.
Projects are printed in the order they are received. Rush jobs do not go to the top of the list, so please use the suggested timelines below to plan ahead.
- Posters, flyers, brochures, postcards (1stclass mailing) 2‐3 business days
- Web2Print jobs 2-3 business days
- Web2Print offers pre-printed 2-color university letterhead; #10 regular and window envelopes; various sized stationery 2‐color envelopes in sizes A2, A6 and A7. Personalized department stationery must be printed off campus. Allow 5 days for production.
- Large quantity print projects, bulk mailings, offset printing(working with outside vendors to complete printing projects) 10 business days
- Estimates (2 business days)
- Proofing approval (1-2 business days)
- Going on vendor print production schedule (5-7 business days)
- Copy2Print can only ask that a project be completed by a certain date, but cannot control production schedules of vendors.
- When asked to obtain print estimates for printing off campus, it is very important to have all of the information given prior to asking for estimate. Information that should be included: Type of project, color, size, bleeds, type of paper, quantity, bindery requirements, how many will be mailed and include spreadsheet.
If you have questions about printing, Please contact Copy2Print at 218.477.2098 or email@example.com.