In order to be assigned a room in on-campus housing, a completely filled out and signed contract application, accompanied by the required $50 prepayment, must be received.
Fall 2021 Dragons: students are able to select their own room! Look for your email after June 25 regarding your room selection period. The first time slots open, Tuesday, July 6.
Applications and prepayments must be made in your housing contract.
- Roommate Groups must be completed by June 15; this can be done within your housing application.
- Summer room assignments will be made the first week of May.
- In most cases, current West Snarr second floor residents can continue living in the same room during the summer. To help ensure keeping your same room, complete your summer housing contract and submit to the Housing Office prior to May 1.
- If you would like to request a room change before Fall Move-In day, mid-semester or mid-year you can add yourself to the wait-list and one of our Room Assignment Coordinators will contact you if there is an opening that meets your request.
- LC Residents will be assigned a room the week of June 21 to ensure they are placed on a Learning Community floor.
- To view your room assignment and meal plan, log back in to myHousing and select "Room Booking Info" in the top red menu bar.