Donuts for Dragons
Donuts for Dragons is a delivery of donuts and Dragon swag designed to make it easy to celebrate our alumni and honorary Dragons. This Dragon Delivery can be used to celebrate accomplishments, show gratitude or recognize Dragon Pride. We typically do Donuts for Dragons deliveries on Wednesdays, but we’re open to rescheduling if there’s a time that works best for the honoree.
- MSUM Swag Box
- Red & White Sandy’s Donuts
Who does what?
The delivery team will:
- Pick up swag and donuts from Grier Hall on the morning of the delivery date.
- Share photos of delivery live on personal, department or college social media channels.
The MSUM Foundation will:
- Pay for the swag and donuts as an investment in recognizing our alumni, students or community.
MSUM Marketing will:
- Prepare swag box(es) and balloon(s).
- Order donuts to be delivered to Grier Hall.
- Make every effort to send a student content specialist to capture photos and share the story of your delivery.
To initiate a Dragon Delivery:
Nominate a Dragon (or Honorary Dragon)
Any employee or student can nominate an individual or business to be recognized with a Donuts for Dragons delivery.
Scheduling Donuts for Dragons Deliveries
Nominations are reviewed twice per month by the MSUM Foundation and Marketing teams. Marketing then reaches out to nominators to schedule delivery dates.
Nominators are asked to submit the details about their delivery and indicate who will be on the delivery team.
The Marketing team then prepares swag, orders donuts and confirms details with the delivery team.