We’re so glad you’re here! Researching colleges can be a bit overwhelming, even in the best of circumstances. It might even feel exhausting. That’s why we want to assure you MSUM has the resources and the staff to help you navigate the process. Please ask your Admissions Representative questions along the way. They get fired up by assisting students!
You’re a freshman student if:
- You have/will graduate from high school or completed the GED
- You have not earned college credit after graduating high school
Learn more about MSUM
The best way to learn more about MSUM is to visit campus. In-person visits right now may not reflect ‘normal’ campus life, so we have developed wonderful virtual experiences as well. Here is a list of options to learn more about campus:
- Sign up for an individual Daily Visit online or by calling.
- Sign up for a Virtual Visit Experience online or by calling.
- Connect with your Admissions Representative to find out about our campus community, academic programs, and why we have #DragonPride at MSU Moorhead.
- Attend college fairs near you.
Ready to apply?
If MSUM feels like a good fit for you, it’s time to take the next steps. There is no application deadline, and you can apply starting June 1 after your junior year. Apply now.
Explore academic and career options
- Research the excellent degrees and programs MSU Moorhead offers.
- Take the free Focus 2 assessment to explore career and major options that may be a great fit for you. You can even match MSUM majors with your career interests.