On Campus Visit Request
Choose a campus visit option to experience first hand what makes Minnesota State University Moorhead so transformative. To ensure the safety of our students, staff, and visiting guests we will be observing social distancing procedures in line with the Minnesota Department of Health and the CDC. To comply please follow the guidelines listed below.
- All visits to MSUM must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- The Admissions Office will not be available for walk in visitors and appointments.
- To ensure social distancing, each prospective student is allowed 4 guests.
- Face coverings are required per Minnesota Executive Order 20-81.
- A face covering will be provided if you do not have one available to wear during your visit.
- Upon arrival to campus, please notify us of your arrival while staying in your vehicle. Our staff will great and escort you indoors upon notification of your arrival. This is to ensure appropriate cleaning measures in between visits for your safety. Further instructions will be included in your visit communications prior to the visit.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for all guests and staff to use.
- MSUM staff and tour guides will utilize contactless visits including check in and check out procedures to enhance social distancing. We ask that you join us in practicing social distancing throughout your visit and tour.
- Visitors are encouraged to take the temperature of all family members or guests who will be attending the visit prior to leaving the house. If anyone has a temperature or displays any symptoms of illness PLEASE DO NOT VISIT CAMPUS. We are happy to reschedule.
- Tours of Residence Halls are available, but limited based on residency and availability. Additional -Residence Halls photos can be seen on the Residence Halls webpage.
- For more information, or questions, Please contact us at 218.477.2161 or email@example.com.