Cost & Aid Biology Graduate Certificate
Minnesota State University Moorhead is committed to delivering an affordable, high-quality education, and we’re competitively priced compared to other regional graduate biology certificates. To help make this possible, we offer several options to help you finance your education while earning your online Biology graduate certificate through through MSU Moorhead.
At this time, financial aid (including federal student loans) are not available for students obtaining the online Biology graduate certificate as a standalone program.
Biology Graduate Certificate Tuition & Fee Rates
Tuition Per Credit: $535.60
MSUM offers graduate scholarships for current and incoming students. Students can apply for university scholarships through the online scholarship application October 1-February 1.
The Office of Scholarship & Financial Aid also keeps a list of external scholarship opportunities that have been submitted to MSUM. Make sure to take a look at the list and see if there is anything you qualify to receive.
Who Can Apply:
- Any current or newly admitted graduate student enrolled in a master’s, specialist, or doctoral program at Minnesota State University Moorhead.
- Currently enrolled in three graduate credits
- Financial need is determined by the FAFSA. If you have not completed a FAFSA already, you can do so at www.fafsa.gov. FAFSA results must be received by the scholarship deadline date.
- Currently in Good academic standing (GPA 3.0 or higher). The undergraduate GPA will be used if the student is a newly admitted Graduate Student and does not yet have graduate credits towards a GPA.
*Please note that scholarships will apply toward tuition in the following academic year - Fall and Spring semesters.
Please attach responses to the following two questions.
- Need: Describe this scholarship’s impact on your ability to successfully complete your program (e.g.: access, diversity, financial). (Maximum of 150 words)
- Engagement and Service to your profession and community: Describe how your degree could impact your professional community and your community at large. (Maximum of 150 words)
Graduate students who are majors of programs within the College of Education and Human Services. Must be taking six (6) credits a semester with a minimum GPA of 3.25.
No additional requirements needed
Graduate Student Financial Aid
We are committed to providing you the best financial aid package possible for your graduate program. If you need assistance completing your financial aid application, please contact the Office of Scholarship and Financial Aid.
A graduate assistantship provides real-world experience working with faculty in your academic discipline while helping to meet your college expenses. Learn more about Graduate Student Assistantships.