Biology Graduate Certificate
Online Biology Graduate Certificate
The online, masters-level Biology Graduate Certificate allows educators to teach college-level biology courses to high school students for college-level biology credits. Students who complete the online biology certificate will be able to demonstrate an understanding of graduate-level biology and problem-solving techniques. Upon completion of the certificate, graduate students will be able to:
- Synthesize concepts from biochemistry, bioethics, developmental biology and anatomy into an understanding of the larger concept of biology.
- Demonstrate experimental biology techniques for exploring and developing solutions to problems.
- Apply advanced biology techniques to solving real-world problems.
Official certificate in Biology graduate degree requirements - Coming in July
Online Biology Graduate Certificate Proposed Degree Requirements
Students must earn 18 online credits from the following list:
- BIOL 500 Biochemistry I (3)
- BIOL 510 Biochemistry II (3)
- BIOL 590 Topics in Biology (3)
- BIOL 610 Quantitative Methods in Behavioral Ecology (3)
- BIOL 611 Molecular Biology and Bioethics (3)
- BIOL 612 Clinical Anatomy (3)
- BIOL 613 Evolutionary Developmental Biology (3)
- BIOL 614 Plant Evolution (3)
- BIOL 615 Principles of Infectious Disease (3)
- BIOL 616 Biomedical Imaging and Therapies (3)