Psychology Learning Community
You should live in this community if you are a declared Psychology major. This community provides Psychology majors with opportunities to connect with faculty and other students who are not directly in the learning community and be part of the activities of various Psychology organizations. These opportunities directly impact your success and prepare you for a successful career. This community is located in South Snarr Hall.
Psychology Learning Community Required Common Courses
- FYE 101: First Year Experience (1 credit)
- PSY 220: Social Behavior (3 credits)
- BIOL 104: Human Biology (3 credits)
- PSY 261: Personality (3 credits)
- PSY 324: Environmental Psychology (3 credits)
As a member of the Psychology learning community, you will...
- live with other students who have declared Psychology as a major.
- take classes with students who live on your floor.
- participate in organized study groups for Learning Community participants.
- have an upper class psychology student as a Dragon Mentor who is dedicated to providing you with various opportunities and academic support.
- learn how to navigate through your years as a psychology student.
- be exposed to career options you will have with a psychology degree.
- interact with faculty members who are dedicated to helping you achieve excellence in the classroom and beyond.
- participate in various service projects that help charities in the local community.