Spring 2023 Registration Windows
Registration for the spring 2023 semester is scheduled to begin Monday, October 17 at 9am. Registration proceeds according to the number of semester hours an individual student has completed with grades. This includes MSUM and transfer courses. Students with more earned semester hours are allowed to register earlier than students with less semester hours.
The spring and summer 2023 course schedule will be online beginning Wednesday, September 21. Students will not be able to view their registration window until the schedule is online.
Winter 2022-2023 registration also begins Monday, October 17 at 9 am. There are NO registration windows or access codes for summer registration. All students are eligible to register on the first day and time registration opens.
Summer 2023 registration also begins Monday, October 17 at 9 am. There are NO registration windows or access codes for summer registration. All students are eligible to register on the first day and time registration opens.
- HOLDS: Students should clear up any holds on their account as most holds prevent registration. Holds can be found on the eServices dashboard.
- ACCESS CODES: Undergraduate students (including PSEO) are required to meet with their advisor to obtain their access code to register for spring. The Registrar’s Office will not give out access codes to students. Graduate students, non-degree seeking students, and students with previous degrees do NOT need an access code to register for courses.
- ADVISING: Spring Advising begins Monday, September 26. Students can find their advisor under their eServices account under courses & registration > view/modify schedule, or listed on the top of their degree audit (DARS). Helpful advising resources can be found on the Academic Success Center website.
- OVERRIDES: Requests for overrides into a course must be directed to the department offering the course.
- Graduate students and students with previous degrees are eligible to register on eServices beginning at 9:00 am on October 17. These students do NOT need an access code to register.
- Currently enrolled or readmitted undergraduate students register in windows based on the number of semester hours of credit earned prior to the fall 2022 semester according to the schedule below.
- Students can find their registration window under courses & registration>registration window. This will give them the earliest date allowed to add or drop a course.
NOTE: When registering for courses, students only need to enter their access code ONCE. When the system prompts to enter a code after this it requires their Star ID password.
To find your registration window:
- Login to eServices with your Star ID and password
- On left hand menu click on 'Courses & Registration' and then 'Registration Window'
- Change the semester if needed (Click on Registration Window again if you need to change the semester)
- Registration window will show. The date given will be the earliest date you are allowed to add or drop a course from your schedule.
Open Registration Windows for Spring 2023
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office.