Fall 2021 Registration Windows
Registration for the fall 2021 semester is scheduled to begin Monday, April 12 at 9am. Registration proceeds according to the number of semester hours an individual student has completed with grades. This includes MSUM and transfer courses. Students with more earned semester hours are allowed to register earlier than students with less semester hours.
The fall 2021 course schedule is set to go online Thursday, March 4. Please know our office is working with the deans and departments, so there may be a few changes to the schedule after it goes online.
- SCHEDULE: The course schedule for spring will be available online on March 4.
- SCHEDULE PLANNER: Schedule planner can be found within eServices. Students can easily select preferred classes, block of breaks, and the schedule planner will come up with the best possible schedules. Schedule Planner Instructions
- HOLDS: Students should clear up any holds on their account as most holds prevent registration. Holds can be found on the eServices dashboard.
- ACCESS CODES: Undergraduate students (including PSEO) are required to meet with their advisor to obtain their access code to register for fall. The Registrar’s Office will not give out access codes to students. Graduate students, non-degree seeking students, and students with previous degrees do NOT need an access code to register for courses.
- ADVISING: Fall Advising begins March 8. Students can find their advisor under their eServices account under courses & registration > view/modify schedule, or listed on the top of their degree audit (DARS).
- OVERRIDES: Requests for overrides into a course must be directed to the department offering the course.
- Graduate students and students with previous degrees are eligible to register on eServices beginning at 9:00 am on April 12. These students do NOT need an access code to register.
- Currently enrolled or readmitted undergraduate students register in windows based on the number of semester hours of credit earned prior to the spring 2021 semester according to the schedule below.
- Students can find their registration window under courses & registration>registration window. This will give them the earliest date allowed to add or drop a course. Students will not be able to view their registration window until March 4 when the schedule is published online.
NOTE: When registering for courses, students only need to enter their access code ONCE. When the system prompts to enter a code after this it requires their Star ID password.
To find your registration window:
- Login to eServices with your Star ID and password
- On left hand menu click on 'Courses & Registration' and then 'Registration Window'
- Change the semester if needed (Click on Registration Window again if you need to change the semester)
- Registration window will show. The date given will be the earliest date you are allowed to add or drop a course from your schedule.
Open Registration Windows for Fall 2021
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office.