Red River Valley Potato Growers Association (S4795)
Established in 1939 to promote the cultivation of potatoes in the region, the Red River Valley Potato Growers Association contributes to agricultural research, acts as a source of information for potato farmers, and lobbies for and to the potato industry, especially for those involved in Minnesota and North Dakota.
Materials include annual meeting reports and brochures, promotional materials, and copies of the RRVPGA’s publications, the Valley Potato Grower.
Note: Correspondence, membership materials, and reports of the RRVPGA from 1939-46 are part of the collection housed at the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections at the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
- Arnold Amundson, Dr. Harold Cloud, Paul Driscoll, Bill Kingsbury.
- Newsletters. 1981-82
- Newspaper Clippings. 1912, 1956-57, 1985-87
- Field Manual. 1985
- Production in North Dakota. 1976
- Progress in North Dakota by R. C. Hastings. 1929-69
- Research Planning Report Conference. 1986
- Promotional Material
- Reports to the Members. 1983-86
- Valley Potato Grower. 1957, 1985-86