How to Apply as a Returning Student
Please follow the appropriate steps below that are applicable to your situation to apply for readmission to MSU Moorhead.
- Complete the online or PDF application for returning students
If you fill out the PDF application, please create a digital signature after filling it out, save it to your computer, and then email it to: email@example.com.
- If you are returning in good academic standing, please submit at least 30 days prior to the semester you would like to attend.
- If you are asking for reinstatement from academic suspension, please submit at least 45 days prior to the semester you would like to attend.
- If you have attended any college/university since you last attended MSU Moorhead please provide official transcript(s) to update your MSUM admissions file. If you attended a Minnesota State system school we will be able to get these transcripts automatically.
- Once we have received your application for returning students, and any transcripts of a college/university you attended since leaving MSUM, your application will be processed. We will inform you of your readmission, or if there are any holds which prevent you from being readmitted.
- If you have not received notification within one week of submitting your application for returning student, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.