How to Apply as a Returning Student
Please follow the appropriate steps below that are applicable to your situation to apply for readmission to MSU Moorhead. There is no application fee for returning students who were previously enrolled at MSU Moorhead.
- Complete the online or PDF application for returning students
If you fill out the PDF application, please create a digital signature after filling it out, save it to your computer, and then email it to: email@example.com.
- If you are returning in good academic standing, please submit at least 30 days prior to the semester you would like to attend.
- If you are asking for reinstatement from academic suspension, please submit at least 45 days prior to the semester you would like to attend.
- If you have attended any college/university since you last attended MSU Moorhead please provide official transcript(s) to update your MSUM admissions file. If you attended a Minnesota State system school we will be able to get these transcripts automatically.
- Once we have received your application for returning students, and any transcripts of a college/university you attended since leaving MSUM, your application will be processed. We will inform you of your readmission, or if there are any holds which prevent you from being readmitted.
- If you have not received notification within one week of submitting your application for returning student, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.