International Student Dining
Whether you’re looking for a sit-down dinner or lunch on the go, MSU Moorhead has your dining needs covered. While the food options may not be quite what you’re used to, it’s easy to add different spices to make meals taste more like the home cooking you love. Branching out and trying cuisine from different parts of the world is part of the unique experience you’ll have at MSUM, and we’re sure you’ll find new food and flavor combinations you can’t wait to share with your family and friends.
- Wholly Habaneros
- Wow! Café and Wingery
- Jamba Juice
- Caribou Coffee
- Dragon Café
With 350 dining options in the Fargo-Moorhead area, there is something to satisfy every taste. There are traditional and nontraditional eateries, including buffets, cafes and pubs, which suit a wide range of prices and palettes.
Fargo-Moorhead is also home to more than 10 international markets, if you’re looking for a taste of home.
- FM International Food – 1402 Main Ave., Fargo, ND 58103
- International Grocery & Halal – 2512 7th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103
- Asian & American Market – 1015 Main Ave, Fargo, ND 58103
- Lotus Blossom – 2750 Main Ave, Fargo, ND 58103
- Tochi Products and Specialty Foods – 1111 2nd Ave N, Fargo, ND 58102
- Balkan Food – 2233 13th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103
- Juba Grocery – 4950 13th Ave S #14, Fargo, ND 58103
- Namaste Grocery – 240 42nd St S, Fargo, ND 58103
- Darshan Market – 1613 Main Ave E #5, West Fargo, ND 58078
- African Market – 1230 23rd St S, Fargo, ND 58103