Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) from Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI) will be offered at Minnesota State University Moorhead.
MSUM is now offering remote proctoring option in addition to the in-person exam. This exam is for MSUM Nursing Applicants ONLY.
Before you take the exam, please read the following information in its entirety. Please note if technology requirements are not met prior to testing, you will have to do so during your test time.
Before test day:
- Microphone: Any microphone, either internal or external
- Webcam: 320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
- Desktop or laptop computer: With the ability to download Google Chrome. NO iPads, tablets or phones can be used.
- See the full list of technical requirements on the ATI Testing webpage.
Prior to exam start time:
As you await the start time of your exam, set yourself up for success by doing the following:
- Ensure you are using a fully charged laptop or desktop computer with a webcam and microphone.
- Install Google Chrome on your device. You will not be able to take the remote version of the ATI TEAS Exam with Proctorio using any other browser.
- Have a government-issued ID card available.
- Find a well-lit space, and be ready for a room scan prior to the assessment.
- Prepare one piece of blank paper to be used during the exam. Please destroy the paper upon completion.
The dates below are available for purchase on ATI. Unless noted "virtual ONLY", there is a mixed offering of in person and online seat for each session.
- Friday, October 15, 4:30pm
- Saturday, October 30, 9am
- Friday, November 5, 9am VIRTUAL ONLY
- Friday, November 19, 9am
- Friday, December 3, 4:30pm
- Friday, December 17, 9am
- Friday, January 14, 9am
- Friday, January 28, 9am
If you need accommodations for the exam, you must be registered with Accessibility Resources at MSUM. Please allow at least 2 weeks to complete this process. Please notify Amanda Larson if you are requesting accommodations for the exam.