Human Health Sciences Careers & Outcomes
What can I do with a degree in Human Health Sciences?
Graduates from MSUM have a high rate of success being accepted to professional programs to continue their studies in the human health sciences field. Whether you’re interested in pursuing a graduate degree or plan to enter the workforce immediately upon graduation, you’ll be exceptionally well prepared for whatever your future holds.
Pre-Health Pathways for BS in Human Health Sciences degree:
Employment in healthcare is projected to grow by 15 percent between 2019 and 2029, which is much faster than average for other occupations, adding approximately 2.4 million new jobs. The median annual wage for healthcare practitioners and technical occupations (e.g., nurses, physicians, surgeons and dental hygienists) was $69,870 in May 2020. With MSUM’s Human Health Sciences degree, you can pursue several careers.
Common career options for Human Health Sciences degree graduates:
- American Institute of Biological Sciences
- American Society for Cell Biology
- American Society for Microbiology
- Society for Experimental Biology
- Society for the Study of Evolution
- National Science Foundation
- Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Society of Toxicology
- Biochemical Society