Courses & Curriculum in Global Supply Chain Management
The Global Supply Chain Management degree is designed for incoming freshmen, transfer students with AA and AS degrees in any field, and industry professionals who want to add another four-year degree or complete a degree they started previously and receive generous technical transfer credit.
You will receive generous transfer credit for your AA degree, with a minimum of 40 credits needed to complete the GSCM. If you have an AS degree, you only have 60 credits left to complete the GSCM degree.
- BS Degree in Global Supply Chain Management
- Professional Selling Minor
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Certificate
- Lean - Quality Management Certificate
- Project Management Certificate