MS & Specialist in School Psychology Cost & Aid
MSU Moorhead's Master of Science in School Psychology graduate program is an excellent value. Compare MSUM’s tuition to other private and for-profit colleges and even public universities, and you’ll see we are competitively priced. Our graduates prove the value of our programs. We are committed to providing an affordable, high-quality education to all students. All graduate students pay in-state tuition, regardless of their state of residence.
School Psychology Tuition & Fee Rates
Tuition Per Credit: $573.41
MSUM offers graduate scholarships for current and incoming students. Students can apply for university scholarships through the online scholarship application October 1-February 1.
The Office of Scholarship & Financial Aid also keeps a list of external scholarship opportunities that have been submitted to MSUM. Make sure to take a look at the list and see if there is anything you qualify to receive.
Who Can Apply:
- Any current or newly admitted graduate student enrolled in a master’s, specialist, or doctoral program at Minnesota State University Moorhead.
- Currently enrolled in three graduate credits
- Financial need is determined by the FAFSA. If you have not completed a FAFSA already, you can do so at www.fafsa.gov. FAFSA results must be received by the scholarship deadline date.
- Currently in Good academic standing (GPA 3.0 or higher). The undergraduate GPA will be used if the student is a newly admitted Graduate Student and does not yet have graduate credits towards a GPA.
*Please note that scholarships will apply toward tuition in the following academic year - Fall and Spring semesters.
Please attach responses to the following two questions.
- Need: Describe this scholarship’s impact on your ability to successfully complete your program (e.g.: access, diversity, financial). (Maximum of 150 words)
- Engagement and Service to your profession and community: Describe how your degree could impact your professional community and your community at large. (Maximum of 150 words)
- Students need to be enrolled in at least 6 credits in the semester they apply.
- Upon admission to the program, students will be provided with information on requirements, directions to apply, and application deadlines for the grant.
- Students are not guaranteed to be accepted on the grant and must reapply every semester they wish to receive grant funds.
- Students will be notified whether they are accepted or not prior to the next semester start date.
- The grant is only available for Fall and Spring semester.
- Students receiving the grant must sign a service agreement form and agree to all requirements of the grant.
Graduate Student Financial Aid
We are committed to providing you the best financial aid package possible for your graduate program. If you need assistance completing your financial aid application, please contact the Office of Scholarship and Financial Aid.
A graduate assistantship provides real-world experience working with faculty in your academic discipline while helping to meet your college expenses. Learn more about Graduate Student Assistantships.