Become a Mentor in the Professional Management Mentor Program
Do you have career experience and wisdom to share with a junior or senior global supply chain management, operations management or project management student? The MSUM Professional Management Mentor Program is looking for experienced professionals who can provide one-on-one guidance to students in their college-to-career transition.
As a mentor, you can help students set and achieve goals, leverage their strengths and fortify their weaknesses, listen and offer advice, help them make connections with other professionals, expose them to career opportunities, and help design a road map to success.
Participants must commit to:
- Being involved for a minimum of two academic years (August-May)
- Mentor 1-3 mentees until the student graduates
- Participating in regular monthly meetings with Student Mentee
- Attending one mentor training session
- Notifying the Professional Management Mentor Program Director of any challenges and changes in contact information