Professional Management Department Courses & Curriculum
MSU Moorhead's Professional Management Department aims to weave three common threads throughout the curriculum: solid technological skills that are flexible, instinctive and adaptable; analytical and thoughtful problem solving abilities with an aptitude to think globally and futuristically; and strong interpersonal skills to manage and support a team-oriented, project-driven environment.
- BS Degree in Construction Management
- BS Degree in Global Supply Chain Management
- BS Degree in Operations Management
- BS Degree in Project Management
- Professional Selling Minor