Cheryl Nelson Lossett Performing Arts Series Directions & Parking
All Cheryl Nelson Lossett Performing Arts Series events are held either in Delmar J. Hansen Theatre or on the Gaede Stage in the Roland Dille Center for the Arts, located on the MSUM campus, on the north side of 9th Avenue South, about a block east of 11th Street.
Roland Dille Center for the Arts 156
801 13th Street South
Moorhead, MN 56563
Parking is plentiful and free after 6 pm in Lots R-6 and G-1. Lot R-6 is closest to the Center, so look for spaces there first.
First Time Attending
We can’t wait to welcome you to the Performing Arts Series. We understand though that the first time around it can also feel intimidating and mysterious. What should you wear? When should you arrive? Here are some tips to make your first experience a relaxed and enjoyable one.
- People dress in a variety of clothing for campus events. Dress however you feel most comfortable.
- Performances start promptly at 7:30pm. If you’re late, the House Manager will seat you at an appropriate time.
- Most musical artists sell their CDs after their performances. Bring cash for these purchases.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned off for all performances, except during intermission. Cameras are strictly forbidden and will be confiscated if necessary.
- If you require accessibility accommodations please contact the MSUM Box Office.