Support & Advocacy Resources
Many services and agencies are available to serve people with disabilities, including information, advocacy, funding and academic assistance. If you don’t find the help you’re looking for, contact the Director of Accessibility Resources, for assistance.
- College Link offers information on all aspects of applying to colleges.
- Learning Ally is dedicated to helping students with print disabilities, including blindness, visual impairment and dyslexia.
- Minnesota Department of Human Rights addresses all human rights issues in Minnesota.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness is dedicated to improving the lives of children and adults with mental illnesses and their families.
- Minnesota Workforce Centers/Rehabilitation Services provides information on rehabilitation services for Minnesotans with disabilities.
- Minnesota Workforce Centers/State Services for the Blind provides services for Minnesotans who are blind or visually impaired.
- Post-secondary Education Programs Network offers regional centers for issues regarding education and individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- MN State Council on Disability provides information on quality of life and empowerment for individuals with disabilities.