Business Learning Community
You should live in this community if you are a student within the areas of Accounting, Business Administration, International Business, Finance, Management or Marketing. This community is located in South Snarr.
Business Learning Community Required Common Courses
- FYE 101: First Year Experience (1 credit)
- BUS 101: Business First Year Experience (1 credit)
- PSY 113: General Psychology (3 credits)
- ACCT 230: Principles of Accounting (3 credits)
As a member of the Business learning community, you will...
- Explore fascinating aspects of business
- Have the opportunity to join various clubs and organizations related to your major
- Take Business 101 with other students in your Learning Community
- Participate in tours of local companies to learn first-hand from leaders within the Fargo-Moorhead community