Minnesota State University Moorhead offers a variety of scholarships for incoming and current students. Students apply for university scholarships with one online application and are matched to scholarship opportunities that meet their background, major/minor, areas of involvement, etc.
The annual application period is October 1 – February 1. Scholarship recipients are notified by June 1.
How Do I Apply for MSUM Scholarships?
- Prospective students need to be admitted to MSUM before you can apply for scholarships.
- Use the scholarship search page or check department and academic program pages to see what scholarships are available.
- During the scholarship application period (October 1 - February 1) log in to the online scholarship application using your StarID and password.
- Complete the essay questions.
- Some scholarship may require you to attach supplemental application materials.
- Submit your application before February 1.