Evening On Campus Visit Request
Can't make it to campus during the day? Select an evening visit to join us for a an information session with an Admissions Representative followed by a campus tour, guided by a current MSUM student. Faculty and student services appointments are not available during evening visits. In the interest of maintaining the health and safety of our Dragon family, you are asked to continue following these important Dragons Care practices:
- Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, Minnesota Department of Health and the Minnesota State System Office requires masking for indoor public settings at this time. MSUM requires all students, faculty, staff, and visitors to wear a mask in indoor public settings. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided. For more information about MSUM's efforts to keep campus safe please visit Dragons Care Masking Practices.
- If you have a fever or do not feel well please reschedule your visit
- Physical distancing-avoid crowded spaces or confined areas whenever possible
- Hand-washing or using the hand sanitizer stations located around campus
- Covering your cough
- Self-monitor for possible symptoms
- For more information, or questions, please contact us at 218.477.2161 or email@example.com.