Admitted Student Visits
January 21, 2022
Are you ready to join us for a preview of life at MSUM as part of the Dragon Family? Admitted Student Day is your opportunity to hear from current students, MSUM faculty, and staff from important campus services like Financial Aid, Academic Support, Diversity and Inclusion, Housing and Dining, and Accessibility Resources. It's the perfect opportunity to ask questions, learn about your life at MSUM, and finish up your Admitted Student Checklist before coming back to campus for Student Orientation, Advising, and registration (SOAR).
Can't join us for Admitted Student Day? Sign up for one of our Admitted Student Visits for abbreviated admitted student experience March 4, 7, 11, 21, 25 and 28, 2022. Full schedule and details to come!
Friday, January 21 2022
January 21, 2022
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- 9:30 - 10:00 am | Check In & Student Resource Fair | CMU Upstairs Lounge
- 10:00 - 10:15 am | Welcome | CMU Ballroom
- 10:15 - 11:20 am | Student Services Panels | CMU Ballroom
- 10:15 - 10:45 am | Housing & Dining, Learning Communities, Financial Aid & Scholarships, Office of Student Activities and Public Safety
- 10:50 - 11:20 am | Office of Diversity & Inclusion, Career Development Center, Dean of Students Office, Academic Success Center
- 11:30 am - 1:30 pm | Pick Your Path!
- Academic Open Houses - Each college will host an Academic Open House to welcome students to their major/college. Each open house will have a central meeting location per college that will be identified on a map for students, students will be able to speak with faculty within their major, tour specific facilities, and meet current students.
- Residence Hall Tours
- Student Resource Fair
- Next Steps to Enrollment Checklist
- Lunch in Kise Commons