Non-Degree Seeking Student

  • If you want to take a few MSUM courses for personal or professional development but are not seeking a degree, you should enroll as a non-degree seeking student.

    Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid and are not assigned an academic advisor.

    If you plan to seek a degree from MSUM, you will need to complete the full application for admission and provide official transcripts from ALL schools attended (high school and college). Another application fee will not be required.