Admission Requirements for a Non-Degree Seeking Student
Completion of a high school diploma or GED is required to be a non-degree seeking student at Minnesota State University Moorhead.
Non-Degree Student Eligibility
You should complete a Non-Degree Seeking student application if you plan to:
- complete a certificate program
- complete courses to transfer back to your current institution
Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for federal financial aid. For more information about covering your tuition costs, learn more about payment plans and loans here.
Course Registration Process
Wondering how the non-degree course registration process works before applying?
Follow the steps below to check out our course offerings and registration process.
- Check course availability and dates
- If you are an admitted Non-Degree student, login using your StarID
- Some courses may require a pre-requisite or have a hold for initial registration. You can see these details in the course notes.
- If there is a hold or pre-requisite, you will need contact the course instructor for registration options after you apply