Moorhead Connect is a program for students whose GPA or ACT score make them ineligible for admission to Minnesota State University Moorhead. Participating Students can begin their college coursework at Minnesota State Community and Technical College and transfer to MSUM after completing 24 college-level, transferable credit hours and earning a cumulative college GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Moorhead Connect Program Benefits
- Receive application fee waivers for both M State and future MSUM application.
- Receive guidance on program-specific coursework.
- Receive early coursework reviews from MSUM Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Obtain an early conditional admission decision after 12 college-level credit hours.
- Option to live on MSUM campus while taking coursework at M State.