Social Studies Careers & Outcomes
Teachers at the middle and high school level are in high demand in today’s workforce. With a degree in Social Studies from MSUM, you’ll be qualified to teach a number of subjects, including: anthropology, economics, geography, history, political science, psychology and sociology. In recent years, 100 percent of graduates have found related employment within a year of graduation.
What can I do with a Social Studies degree?
- College/university professor
- Day care administrator
- Early childhood educator
- Elementary school teacher
- High school social studies teacher
- Middle school studies teacher
- Middle or high school principal
- Non-profit employee or director
- Secondary teacher
- Teacher aide