RN to BSN Dual Acceptance Program
MSUM's Dual Acceptance Program (RN to BSN) offers you distinct advantages beyond our traditional RN to BSN competitive application process.
- Coordinated progression plan starting before you even graduate with your associate degree in registered nursing (AD-RN) for the most credit efficient path to your BSN
- Bypass the traditional application process
- University application fee waived
If you graduate from one of our partner schools with an AD-RN, you may be eligible to complete your BSN through the Dual Acceptance Program:
- Central Lakes College
- Lake Superior College
- Minnesota State Community & Technical College
- North Dakota State College of Science
- Northland Community & Technical College
- Submit an application for admission to MSUM within one year of RN to BSN program start. Application fee is waived! Please email email@example.com for fee waiver code.
- After MSUM has processed your university application and you have been offered admission, you will receive a link to the RN to BSN program application.
- Complete the DAP qualifying questions on the RN to BSN Program application and then submit your application.
- The Nursing department will process your application and qualified DAP students will be offered admission to the program via email.
- DAP student will need to accept their spot in the RN to BSN program within 10 days of the date on the admission offer email.
There is limited space in our RN to BSN program, please apply early to have the opportunity to begin the program in your preferred semester.