Nursing Careers & Outcomes
MSUM’s Nursing programs are designed to broaden your perspective, impact and insight as a professional nurse while enriching and expanding your nursing career options.
Our BSN graduates are 100 percent employed and are prepared to transform practice as change agents in the complex healthcare environments that exist today. MSUM’s Nursing graduates practice in long-term care management, schools of nursing, home care, in any hospital setting of choice, community health centers, public health, the VA system and more.
Past four-year alumni respondents indicate that 86 percent had career advancement during the program or after graduation.
Common career options for baccalaureate nursing degree (BSN) graduates:
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- American Nurses Association
- BSN Education
- Discover Nursing
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- National League for Nursing
- North Dakota Board of Nursing
- Quality and Safety Education for Nurses