English & Mass Communications Graduate Careers
Where Alumni Work
MSUM English and Mass Communication alumni work in diverse positions in a large number of fields. Our graduates dominate the staffs of area television and radio stations, advertising and PR agencies and newspaper outlets. No matter where they work, employers are impressed with their solid writing skills, their commitment to the pursuit communication excellence, and the positive impact they have on their communities.
- Journalist/Digital Marketing Specialist/Content Producer, Forum Communications Co.
- Communications Coordinator, Ronald McDonald House
- Self-employed blogger
- Master of Makeshiftery, Inspire Innovation Lab
- Marketing and Communications Specialist, MSU Moorhead
- Radio Producer, WDAY AM
- Technical Writer, Self-employed
- AGCO Regional Marketing Director, Flint Group of Agencies