Criminal Justice Graduate Careers
Where Alumni Work
MSUM’s Criminal Justice alumni have gone on to do wonderful things in their careers. Nearly one-third of our Criminal Justice majors follow the law enforcement track and become law enforcement officers, while others follow their passion to various sectors of the system. You, like these alumni, will undoubtedly help to positively transform lives in your community.
- Law enforcement officer, Moorhead Police Department
- Law enforcement officer, Fargo Police Department
- Law enforcement officer, Grand Forks Police Department
- Director, RESTORE, Inc.
- U.S. Marshal, U.S. Marshal’s Service, Fargo
- Program coordinator, West Central Regional Juvenile Center, Moorhead
- Probation and corrections officer, Minnesota Department of Corrections
- Executive director, Centre, Inc., Fargo
- Sheriff, Clay County Sheriff’s Office
- Minnesota Highway Patrol
- Department of Natural Resources
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection