Business Analytics Graduate Careers
Where Business Analytics Alumni Work
While Business Analytics is a new major to MSUM starting Fall 2017, MSUM's Business Administration class of 2015 enjoyed 96.2% job placement.
MSUM's outstanding reputation as a rigorous business school helps our graduates get jobs. Business graduates in marketing, management and international business hold a variety of jobs in companies and organizations throughout the country and the world. They work in finance, education, nonprofits, government, hospitality, healthcare and more. MSUM transforms the lives of our students, who then transform their world. Below are examples of where are our Business alumni are making an impact regionally and globally.
- Manager of Vendor Management Office in Enterprise Corporate Services, Noridian Mutual Insurance Company
- Customer Service Specialist, vanity.com eCommerce Office
- Vice President of Human Resources, Farmer John of Hormel Foods
- Mortgage Loan Officer, Western State Bank
- Solution Architect, Stoneridge Software
- Reimbursement Analyst, Eventide Senior Living Communities
- President and CEO, West Central Initiative
- Deputy District Director, North Dakota office of the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Senior Agricultural Lender, Pine Country Bank
- Regional Sales Director, Discovery Benefits . Lakoduk joined Discovery Benefits in 2013 as sales director.
- Director of the Customer Contact Center, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Sales and Service Manager, U.S. Bank
- Executive Director, North Dakota Corn Utilization Council
- Benefits Consultant, Middaugh and Associates
- Director of Human Resources, CoreLink Administrative Solutions
- Wealth Adviser, Thrivent Financial
- Fashion Designer, mejeannecouture.com
- Business Sales Consultant, Wells Fargo Merchant Services
- Chief Operating Officer, Essentia Health West Region