Flypaper Creative Services
Flypaper Creative Services is a student-run ad agency centered in Flora Frick 268. The agency interacts with actual clients and produces materials like posters, brochures, various advertisements and/or marketing plans. Agency participants receive 3 credits per semester and are encouraged to participate for more than one semester.
A variety of positions help to fulfill the agency's services, including:
- Account Managers: Interact with clients and manage the production of materials
- Designers: Use programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Flash and Dreamweaver to create ad materials
- Copywriters: Participate in strategic planning, creative concept, and writing of materials
- Public Relations Specialists: Plan and implement public relations campaigns for clients and events
- Traffic Manager: Manages projects and sets deadlines
- Web Developer: Creates and maintains websites
The agency meets 3 to 4 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays. Participants must also put in an additional 6 hours each week working on agency projects.
For more information, contact the program coordinator.