Accounting Graduate Careers
Where Accounting Alumni Work
MSUM's Accounting class of 2015 enjoyed 100% job placement and starting salaries averaging $53,000 a year.
Additionally, our Accounting students generally achieve higher pass rates on the CPA exam than other Minnesota and North Dakota schools. The MSUM pass rate for first-time test takers of the 2017 Uniform CPA Examination, who took the exam within one year of graduation, was a phenomenal 91.7 percent. This is substantially higher than all colleges and universities in both North Dakota and Minnesota.
We’re proud of the work our Accounting alumni are doing in the world. From helping organizations achieve their financial goals to financial leadership, they’re transforming the world by transforming lives.
Below are examples of where are our alumni are making an impact regionally and globally.
- Senior Manager-Assurance Services, Partners, Eide Bailly LLP
- Accountants, Partners Fiebiger, Swanson, West & Co., PLLP, Fargo, ND
- Dean of Business, Public Service & Social Sciences, Pikes Peak Community College
- Accounting Manager, MAC’s
- Chief Financial Officer, Bell Bank
- Tax Partner, BDO
- Corporate Payroll Coordinator, American Crystal Sugar Co.
- Chief Financial Officer, Dakota Medical Foundation
- CSS Manager, Wanzek Construction