Chemistry Graduate Certificate
Online Chemistry Graduate Certificate
The online, masters-level Chemistry Graduate Certificate allows educators to teach college-level chemistry courses to high school students for college-level chemistry credits. Students who complete the online chemistry certificate will be able to demonstrate an understanding of graduate-level chemistry and problem-solving techniques. Upon completion of the certificate, graduate students will be able to:
- Synthesize concepts from biochemistry, geochemistry and biophysical chemistry into an understanding of the larger concept of chemistry.
- Demonstrate experimental chemistry techniques for exploring and developing solutions to problems.
- Apply advanced chemistry techniques to solving real-world problems.
Official certificate in Chemistry graduate degree requirements - Coming in July
Online Chemistry Graduate Certificate Proposed Degree Requirements
Students must earn 18 online credits from the following list:
- CHEM 500 Biochemistry I (3)
- CHEM 510 Biochemistry II (3)
- CHEM 600 Chemistry of Food & Cooking (3)
- CHEM 604 Modeling Environmental Geochemistry Systems (3)
- CHEM 605 Forensic Chemistry (3) CHEM 650 Biophysical Chemistry (3)