Early Education Center Enrollment
If you would like information about enrolling a child in the MSUM Early Education Center please contact us. We are open to Minnesota State University Moorhead students, faculty, staff and the general public.
The center aims to provide an integrated program that includes equitable education for children with special needs and children of diverse cultures.
The following enrollment forms must be filled out prior to your child’s attendance at the MSUM Early Education Center.
- Child Health Care Summary
- Early Education Center Enrollment Form: 2021-2022 School Year
- Early Education Center Registration Form: 2021-2022 School Year
- Immunization Record
- Insurance and Emergency Information
- Parent Contract
- COVID-19 Precautions Permission
The following forms must be filled out prior to your child’s enrollment in the food program at the MSUM Early Education Center.
- Child Care Center Food Program Enrollment Documentation Forms
- Child Care Center Food Program Household Income Statement Enrollment Form
- Food Program Forms Special Instructions
- Special Diet Statement for a Participant with a Disability
- Special Diet Statement for a Participant without a Disability
- Special Diet Statemetn to Request Dietary Accommodations