College of Education & Human Services Advisory Boards
The College of Education & Human Services seeks student advisory board membership each semester to provide a student perspective and voice to the dean of the college. Student input and feedback is essential to represent and advocate for students’ interests and concerns.
2021-2022 Student Advisory Board Members
- Ackerman, Hailen M. – MS Ed. Leadership
- Braunberger, Ryan – School of Social Work
- Dingman, Merran E. – Speech, Language, Hearing Sciences
- Graser, Savanna S. – Criminal Justice
- Jochim, Courtney K. – Elementary Inclusive
- McAllister, Alyssa R. – Elementary Inclusive
Dean’s Advisory Board
A professional advisory board including professionals and community leaders, as well as faculty, are integral and indispensable to the College of Education & Human Service by providing strategic or programmatic advice, engaging vested members of our community, cultivating support and influence for college programs.