College of Education & Human Services Advisory Boards
The College of Education & Human Services seeks student advisory board membership each semester to provide a student perspective and voice to the dean of the college. Student input and feedback is essential to represent and advocate for students’ interests and concerns.
2023-2024 Student Advisory Board Members
- Ackerman, Hailen M. – Ed.D. Educational Leadership (Leadership & Learning)
- Alshahmani, Fatima A – Early Childhood Education (School of Teaching & Learning)
- Chase, Riley K. – Speech, Language, Hearing Sciences
- Dale, Elizabeth Y. – Elementary Inclusive (School of Teaching & Learning)
- McCarthy, Eliyah M. – Criminal Justice (Department of Sociology & Criminal Justice)
- Villa, Myrla D. – Social Work (School of Social Work)
Dean’s Advisory Board
A professional advisory board including professionals and community leaders, as well as faculty, are integral and indispensable to the College of Education & Human Service by providing strategic or programmatic advice, engaging vested members of our community, cultivating support and influence for college programs.