Alcohol & Other Drugs Research & Data
College Student Health Survey
Every spring Boynton Health Service at the University of Minnesota conducted the College Student Health Survey on fourteen Minnesota college and university campuses, including Minnesota State University Moorhead.
The resulting College Student Health Survey Reports cover seven key health topics: Health Insurance and Health Care Utilization, Mental Health, Tobacco Use, Alcohol and Other Drug Use, Personal Safety and Financial Health, Nutrition and Physical Activity, and Sexual Health.
The following reports are specific to Minnesota State University Moorhead:
- Health and Health Related Behaviors 2017
- Health and Health Related Behaviors 2015
- Health and Health-Related Behaviors 2013
- Health and Health-Related Behaviors 2011
- Health and Health-Related Behaviors 2008
CORE Student Survey Data
To assess alcohol and other drug use, and the related issues surrounding AOD among MSUM students, MSUM has historically used the CORE Survey prior to 2003.